I promised that I would show you this complete drawing a while ago but have only just managed to get this to the owners.
This drawing is very special to me for a number of reasons:
- it was auctioned for the Earl Mountbatten Hospice and all of the money went to a terrific cause
- I completed a large part of this drawing ‘live’ at the Garlic festival where it drew a lot of attention
- they are just beautiful dogs – Boris has just qualified for Crufts!
- It is the largest portrait I have done to date
- I had a ball drawing this
I am always nervous when I deliver portraits but the reaction to this portrait blew me away. I met these wonderful dogs for the first time today but I aleady felt like I knew them. I am proud and excited to show you this picture….I hope you like it too.